Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Winter Break

I am so saddened by the fact that I have to go back to school tomorrow. The last almost 2 weeks went by way to incredibly fast. I had a lot of crazy adventures, but here is a quick recap.
-Enjoyed spending time with the Parentals and Helle
-We went swimming at the hotel.

-Went the Mystic theater and enjoyed Miracle on 34th Street with the Everson’s.
-Mom had to come jump on us to wake us up Christmas morning. Oh how times have changed.
-I got a new knife block which I am so excited about. I also got lots of new clothes, and a hide a key box. Haha if you only had any idea how much I could have saved on locksmiths the last year if I would have had on one of those bad boys.
-Went to Chinese for Christmas dinner. Worst service ever, bad food , and poorly designed menu.
-We had lots of snow.
- Took the grandkids to Hotel Transylvania, and Hailee and I went and saw Pitch Perfect (pretty much hilarious beyond belief. Haha)
-Oh I dyed my hair dark again.
-Hailee and I tortured the cat…. a lot. He was just so cute and fluffy and pretty much asked for it. Haha






- I went out and fed the neighbors horse all the time. He is just so pretty and loved me…only cause I gave him food.
-Did lots of shopping. :]
-I took a little trip to Utah…that is another post in itself.
-Broke a boy’s heart.- story for another time.
-Stayed home on New Year’s Eve and went to bed at 9:30. That is how awesome I am. Haha.
-Did very little school related work, definitely going to be regretting that one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment